Monday, 3 September 2012

OOTD: 18th birthday!

For those who don't know, it was my 18th birthday on Friday, and I had a lovely day. I thought you might like to see what I wore!
 My skirt, top and belt were all from Primark, what a cheapskate I am. My silver sandals (which you can't really see) were from the Next children's section a few years ago.
 
As you can see, the weather was beautiful and this was a lovely, comfy, floaty outfit that I felt quite confident in.
 
If you'd like to see what I got up to over my birthday weekend, my birthday vlog is below! 
 

4 comments:

  1. Both the dress and you are very beautiful !!! Hope you had a great birthday. x

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw hope you had an amazing day! I love your outfit and you are so pretty! Cute as a button xx

    Great blog I'm now following, love your vids too!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to reply to your comment, I really appreciate it :D xxx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx