Monday, 21 January 2013

Monday Memories #3

 
Hello! This week's layout is of a trip to Bournemouth beach with my friends last summer, if you follow my blog you know that it's been snowing a lot here lately, and I could really do with some sunshine!
The background papers are green cardstock and blue polka dot cardstock from Bazzil Basics, and you can see that yet again I used the white sparkly alphabet stickers. I also used some polka dot stickers from a Forever Friends scrapbooking set to spell out 'bournemouth' on the picture in the last photo, as I felt it looked a little bare.
As usual, there isn't much embellishment, just a few buttons and pearls here and there. I did use a postcard from Paperchase in this layout though, I thought the words were quite fitting!


Hope you're having a lovely day. 

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute haha! Would love to make one of these

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx