Monday, 28 January 2013

Monday Memories #4


This single page layout is one I put together of photos from my last day at college. It was May and there was a heatwave that week, so we spent the whole day outside and after our lessons, we all went to the pub. I have such good memories of that day, and I wanted the idea of happiness to be in the layout, so I used all my favourite colours.


As usual you can see that I used the white glittery chipboard thickers, but I ran out of the letter O so I used two big buttons that matched the colour scheme. I kept it really simple and only backed my favourite photos in rainbow stripy paper, and added a few pieces of handmade pink paper for a bit of texture.

I hope you like it, it's one of my favourite pages to look back on. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx