Wednesday, 16 January 2013

(Very Late!) Monday Memories #2

Sorry it took so long for me to put this post up, I moved back to university on Monday night and don't seem to have stopped since! This layout is a few random photos of me and family that didn't seem to fit anywhere else, so I gave them their own page. I love the pictures of my little cousin, and the landscape photo is of myself, my two younger brothers, and our two "cousins" who are more like sisters, they're family friends we've known our whole lives.

The background paper is a green spotted one from Bazzil Basics, and as you can see I used the same glittery thickers as last week's layout to spell out the title. There's very little else on this page apart from a few buttons, which you'll see a lot. I like to keep things simple.

I hope you enjoyed, and stay tuned because my post tomorrow is going to be a uni room tour!  

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I want to make one for myself! Cant wait for the room tour :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uni room tour is now up! :)

      And yeah I love scrapbooks... mine start from October 2011 onwards, but I think I'm going to go back and do some earlier ones :) x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx