Saturday, 12 January 2013

What's in My Bag?

I'm convinced that you can get to know someone through having a nosy in their handbag, and seeing as I got a new bag for Christmas, (along with some new blog followers!), I'd do a what's in my bag post. 
This bag was one of my favourite Christmas presents, and it's a Cath Kidston day bag I believe. I would link it for you, but I can't find it on the website :( It looks quite small, but you can fit quite a lot into it, and I think it'll be especially good when I'm back at university, and don't have to carry a lot to lectures. 
As you can see, I really do own more Cath Kidston than is socially acceptable.
SO, we have a bottle of water, my iPhone 4, my iPad 2, a pen, a random tissue (I saw Les Miserables last night and I cried the whole way through, that's why the tissue is in there!), my notebook/diary, a Wilkinsons receipt, my glasses, my purse, a very old Claire's mirror, pink rose vaseline, my earphones, olbas oil (horrible cold at the moment!), vanilla body spray and my keys. Normally I also carry my car keys but my mum is borrowing my car at the moment, and my digital camera is normally there too, but I used it to take these photos!
Also, can I just point out how adorable my earphones are?! They were in the Accessorize sale, so I'm not sure if they're still available.
So I hope that was vaguely interesting, and you can now truly understand my Cath Kidston addiction! (I'm ashamed to admit that the stuff in this handbag is only a tiny portion of my true collection... oops).
If you've done a what's in my bag video or post, feel free to link it in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. Love your Cath Kidston stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I have far too much of it

      Delete
  2. Your bag is cute, I like the shape of it as well as the pattern! I want to go see les miserables so bad! Was it good?
    Sstephoosh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love it :)

      And oh my goodness, I can't even describe how good Les Miserables is. It's beautiful and so, so sad. Go and see it! :D

      Delete
  3. No one can own too much Cath Kidston! :) Love your blog, glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love whats in my handbag posts and I love cath kidston as well, its so cute! Lovely post :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks lovely! Will check out your blog :) x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx