Monday, 11 February 2013

Monday Memories #6

I can't believe I've managed to keep this feature going for six weeks! *Feels proud*.
Today we're going back to the very beginning of this album to October 2011, when my friends and I went on a walk through a forest, to take some photos for my friend's "Made in Chelsea" themed Media coursework.

Sadly the lighting is rubbish so I couldn't get any good photos of the double page layout as a whole, but I thought I'd show you some of the details. I used strips of patterned paper and laid them underneath my photos instead of the usual photo matte style, and I really like how it looks. One page has three portrait photos and the other has three landscape, so there's a bit of variation, but I kept the patterned papers the same for some form of continuity.

The first page of the spread has the title "country walk" spelled out with jack&jill letter stickers on some blue stripy washi tape, which I used to stop the title "floating" on the layout.
I also used some forever friends letter stickers to spell out the word "friends" directly onto one of the photos as a sort of subtitle.

As usual I embellished using some buttons, and added some journalling on white paper. I kept everything really simple as I love these photos, and wanted them to speak for themselves.

Hope you like it and that you're having a lovely evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx