Monday, 18 March 2013

Monday Memories #9 (Current Scrapbooking Kit)

I've decided that Monday Memories from now on is just going to be something to do with scrapbooking, so sometimes I will share a video, sometimes I will share a layout, and other times it'll be something random!
Today I thought I'd show you the supplies that I'm currently scrapbooking with... I find that when you start to build up quite a big stash of supplies it can be really overwhelming to choose what to use, so when I get a lot of new stuff I incorporate it into a sort of kit. That way, all my favourite stuff is on hand and it's easy to get to.
At the moment I'm using three 6x6 paper pads, (Amy Tangerine Yes Please, Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic and Crate Paper Pretty Party) These are really good for backing photos or adding small amounts of patterned paper. If you do a project like Project Life they'd be brilliant for that too. My favourite embellishments like little tabs, tags or journalling spots are the ones from October Afternoon, and I have ones from the Midway, Cake Walk and Farmgirl collections. They're so cute and easy to use. In terms of other embellishments, I really like paper doilies, little pearls or gems, American Crafts stickers from all their collections, banners, enamel dots or other die cut shapes.
If I want to do any writing on a layout, I normally use journalling cards from My Mind's Eye. They're cute, affordable and there are hundreds of different designs. I never used to journal on layouts but I've found that I like being able to see my handwriting, and see how I thought about things at the time.
You've seen from layouts I've shared before that I really like using big letter stickers for titles, but lately I've been LOVING these little Tiny Type letter stickers from Cosmo Cricket... you get so many in a pack and they're brilliant for little subtitles.
And now for the best bit, patterned paper! I don't use these as backgrounds, these are for creating layering on my pages etc. All of the sheets you can see on here are from American Crafts, mostly Amy Tangerine Yes Please, or Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic/Neapolitan. 
So there you go, that's most of the stuff I'm using in my scrapbooks lately! If you've got any questions let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post,I like your beautiful blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! I'll definitely have a look at your blog x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx