Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Scrapbook Layout: Leaving School

Just as a quick note, I've blurred out the name of the school I went to :)
I'm currently waiting for a delivery of more recent photos to scrapbook, but today I decided to go back and do some layouts with older photos. I finished Year 11 (I guess the equivalent of 9th/10th grade in American High School?) in May 2010 and never got round to scrapping these photos. I actually want to do a few pages with my photos from leaving school, but these are two of my favourites.

My background paper is from Dear Lizzy Fifth and Frolic, and I used random scraps from my paper stash to back my photos. I've seen a couple of people outline all their layers on their page and wanted to try it out here, and I LOVE how it looks. I think it really makes everything more defined. I did a little bit of journalling and added a few tidbits from the Farmgirl collection at October Afternoon... but my favourite part of this page is the "The World is Your Oyster" postcard I got in Paperchase. It fit with the colour scheme, and also with the feelings you have when you leave school. Before I went to college and then university I had so much hope for the future and really felt like I could do anything, it was a real high in my life and I remember feeling so happy. How times change eh!
If you've got any questions don't hesitate to ask, and I hope you're all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx