Thursday, 28 March 2013

Scrapbook Layout: Prom

Back today with another layout using old photos, from my school Prom in 2010. As you can see I layered a lot of patterned paper and outlined all the layers, which is something I really like doing at the moment. 

In terms of embellishment I kept it really simple with a few doilies, some little hearts that I hand cut, and a few tabs etc from the October Afternoon Farm Girl Tidbits. 

My title is white glitter Thickers that I REALLY need to get some more of, I love them!

Hope you're having a lovely day, 

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I was looking for scrap booking ideas and came across your blog. I love it and your scrapbooking ideas are gorgeous.
    I am definetly adding your blog to my fab blogs page I love it :)
    Laura x
    shimmerofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog and nominated you for the liebster award- just follow these steps- http://shimmerofpink.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/liebster-award-nomination.html
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx