Thursday, 21 March 2013

Scrapbook Layout: Selfie Love

Back with another scrapbook layout! This one is all to do with how I tried to focus on liking myself again throughout February and March, I'm not very self confident and so I set myself the challenge of posting selfies every few days on Instagram, to see if it improved my confidence. By the end, I was perfectly happy taking a photo and posting it even if I had messy hair, no makeup on or was pulling a stupid face. You'd be surprised what can boost your confidence!
I just printed the instgrams, and used my current scrapbooking kit that I blogged about HERE to create a simple layout. 

If you're feeling a bit low in yourself or you're lacking confidence, you really should try this challenge like I did, it really made me feel better about how I look etc. 

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx