Tuesday, 18 June 2013

I've started Project Life (spread #1!)

It seems a bit odd to start Project Life halfway through the year, but the beauty of this project is that it really can be anything you want it to be, and it fits in well with a busy lifestyle. If you don't know what PL is or you want to know more, I did a post about it HERE. 

I'm planning on doing PL as and when I feel like it, and I'm not going to be really strict about sticking to the normal week by week format. I'm also going to carry on making traditional layouts, and I'll just slot those straight in the same album. 

Without further ado, here's my first PL spread!


I used a random assortment of journalling cards from Echo Park and Simple Stories in this spread, bit obsessed with the A Perfect Summer collection! 

If you have any questions let me know, and sorry about the awful photos, my camera is broken!

I'm linking up at The Mom Creative, go and check it out!

9 comments:

  1. Pretty! I really like your collages! Were they a template or did you use a program to create them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. It is never to late to start. Well done for doing something. Looks good so far :) Love the blog Xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe your blog is really pretty! Sorry didn't get a picture with you, it's because we were on opposite sides of the table :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god those photos of us! Way too funny haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx