Wednesday, 26 June 2013

My Project Life Process P.1

I am absolutely LOVING Project Life. The only annoying thing is that I have to order my prints online, so I have a bit of a funny process. I thought I might share it with you!
Obviously first of all, I choose, edit and order my photos. Whilst I'm waiting for them to arrive, I start planning my pages. (Just want to quickly say, I'm currently working on two different weeks, hence the drastically different colour schemes!)

First of all, I pick my page protectors. Like most people, Design A is my favourite. I don't have a project Life core kit because though I think they're beautiful, I think I would soon get bored of all my cards being similar/the same. Instead, I have a look through my rapidly growing collection of 3x4 and 6x4 cards, and start choosing a colour scheme.

Keeping my photos in mind, I start placing the cards where I'd like them to go. I'm not massively fussy about keeping the photos in chronological order, I just think about where they'll look best.

After that, with a pencil I jot down on the cards which photo is going to go where. Doing this in pencil means that not only can I rub out the words before I adhere the photos, but also it allows me to change my mind if I want to.

I'm so excited for my photos to arrive now so that I can adhere them and start embellishing! I'll be sure to share part 2 of my process, and the final product!

Have a lovely day,

PS: I'm linking up at The Mom Creative, go and have a looksie!

2 comments:

  1. Love your process - I draw outline sof the pocket, place my photos byu wirting down and then choose cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drawing an outline is a great idea!

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx