Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Farewell 2013

Oh 2013.



Well, what a strange and mixed bag 2013 has been for myself and my family. It started off reasonably well, I finally felt at peace with myself after a year and a half of feeling like a failure, after my first serious relationship broke down. I was so happy at university, and couldn't wait to continue on with my degree. I was happy with how I looked, and really was in such a positive place. 






Don't get me wrong, I've had some wonderful experiences this year. I passed my first year of university with good grades, met my wonderful boyfriend and went on holiday to Rome with my best friend. However, things sort of deteriorated around September time... I'm unhappy with where I live at uni, which gets me down and has affected how I feel about university as a whole. I failed my driving test three times this year. Yes you read that right, three times. To top it off, I had a terrible Christmas as my Nan is very, very poorly in hospital.












The point of writing this post isn't to be all "doom and gloom" though. The point of this post is to reminisce about a bit of a mixed year and to think about what I can do next year to make things better. I'm going to throw myself into my university work so that I stress less about the house that I'm living in, and I'm going to put money away each month for a huge holiday in South America in 2015 with my boyfriend. I am also planning on nurturing my YouTube channels and blog even further. I can't believe I have over 1,600 YouTube subscribers now! Other than that, I'm just going to keep on going as I have been; taking each day as it comes.


I finished 2013 with some of my best friends and my boyfriend, and there's no place I would have rather been. I hope you all had a wonderful 2013, and that 2014 brings happiness to each of you. Happy New Year, and speak soon!

PS, make sure to follow me on BlogLovin', the link is over there!! -->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx