Sunday, 26 January 2014

Sunday Snippets #1


Taking photos for blogposts / Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate / Winter socks because my room is like the Arctic / A sweet little bunny pen from my Nan / Bunny socks / My new baby, the Superstar Diana Mini / Reading for uni essays / A cheeky little haul / Home for the weekend, tea and Bloglovin whilst boyfriend watched football
 This is the first post of a new series on my blog, as discussed in my "New Schedule" post! It's called "Sunday Snippets" (as you can see from the title, haha) and it'll be a round up of my week, including my instagrams etc. This week was the second week back at university, and was pretty uneventful. My work is already piling up and I have so much to do, which is what prompted me to create a schedule for my YouTube channel and this blog.

I've spent the week trying to get some work done, and shopping! (Whoops). Perhaps the two loveliest items I've bought this week are my Diana Mini, and my Cath Kidston iPad case. Yes, indeed I did buy even more from Cath Kidston. The Diana Mini was from Urban Outfitters, and was reduced to just £25 in the sale! It's a beautiful lomography camera that uses old fashioned 35mm film, and it's completely got me hooked. I love the camera, and have already got my eye on a few others. The iPad case was a sale bargain too at £20, and I hope to pick up another one for my Mum.

My boyfriend stayed at mine on Friday night, and we drove back to my hometown on Saturday morning to spend a day with my family. We fancied a trip to the cinema last night so we went and watched The Wolf of Wall Street, and it was brilliant! Very, very long though. I spent a night at home and now I'm back at university, ready for another stressful, busy week.

I'm also doing a "Sunday Snippets" series over on my YouTube channel, where I have a little chat with my subscribers, answer their questions, or discuss a topic that they choose. Here's the first installment, that just introduces the concept.




How has your week been? :)

4 comments:

  1. I love these photos and the idea of the posts ! Socks ! Ahhhhh !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks look so warm - I could do with a pair of those seeing as our high is often hanging around -14C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi found you via rabbitrehome! I love the bunny socks and bunny pen...looking forward to seeing more cute bunny things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, i really appreciate it!

    I'm your newest follower and looking forward to your next post! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx