Friday, 7 February 2014

Bunny Love (Pet Post!)


It's no secret, I love bunnies. I cried when BunnyMama's Rambo passed away (find her on Instagram, her pets are adorable), and I'm part of an online forum where everyone natters about their furry buddies (and other stuff too... have you ever heard of a penis beaker?! Yep, there was a thread about those). My YouTube channel also used to be bunny-focused, so if you're interested in those old videos my channel is over in my sidebar >>

I'm not really sure what the purpose of this post is, but I do know that I want my blog to be more lifestyle based... and my pets are part of that lifestyle. They make me giggle with the silly things they do, when it feels like nothing and no one else could lift my bad mood. Seeing them snuggled up together makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Watching them dig into a big pile of hay and search around for the best bits makes me feel like at least with them, I'm doing something right. 

Sadly, I no longer have Benji (bottom row, middle photo) or Peanut Butter (middle row, last photo) as they both passed away in 2011, but I am still the proud owner of Cupcake, Pudding, Nahla and... Wotsit. (My boyfriend's choice of name, *rolls eyes*) and we may be adding to our furry family again soon. Since starting up my blog again I've noticed that quite a few of you girls have bunnies, so tell me all about them in the comments! Or any of your pets for that matter, I'm an animal enthusiast in general.

I hope their little bunny faces have brightened your day, and if you have any questions/want to see more of my pets (we also have dogs, chickens and guinea pigs) let me know in the comments :)

Have a great day, I'm off to snuggle one of the bun buns before I leave for uni.

5 comments:

  1. They are so cute and fluffy !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed, love them to bits :) x

      Delete
  2. Aww they're all so cute. I miss having rabbits (although I don't miss my dad referring to one as "skidmark" due to the brown stripe down her white back).

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's hilarious, and a bit gross :')

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx