Monday, 3 February 2014

Sunday Snippets #2


Current favourite perfume / Trying to use my instax more / A beautiful bracelet* sent to me by @JewelleryBee / Trying to get some uni work done / My little blue eyed bunny / A budget beauty haul from Superdrug / In the car ready to go to my boyfriend's for the weekend / Struggling to get good swatches / The thumbnail of Sunday's video

Hey everyone! Hope you've all had a lovely week. Mine has been much the same as last week, except I've curbed my spending!

I wanted to try out and review some budget beauty bits, so I made a small order with Superdrug and managed to get 11 items for just £20! I've done swatches of all the lip products and they seem okay, but we'll see how it goes; hopefully there will be some reviews up soon.


The weekdays themselves were pretty uneventful, but I spent Friday-Sunday with my boyfriend, it was his nephew's first birthday so we went to his party, and just chilled yesterday. On Friday night though, he stayed at mine where we filmed this week's Sunday Snippets video for my channel: "Cooking" with Will and Chloé! It was pretty much a disaster, but it was hilarious. Here's the video if you'd like to watch it:



University deadlines are getting nearer and I have two presentations to do next week, so I better get moving and work on them. Have a good week!

5 comments:

  1. Haha your youtube post of adorable & funny! You guys make a great couple! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the reviews! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully will have some up soon! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice post!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx