Thursday, 20 March 2014

Bitten by the Stationery Love Bug


I was always a stationery fiend, but going to university made my addiction even worse! I've now been at uni for two years and I've accumulated a huge folder/binder/notepad collection, and there's no way I'll ever use it all! 

Despite this though, I still keep buying more. Folders just look SO pretty on my shelves. I don't buy ugly, plain stuff.... it's all got to have that Cath Kidston vibe. You know what I'm talking about; pastel colours, florals, cute animal motifs... I have an obsession.

Bit of a pointless post, but basically I just wanted to ask where you buy your cute stationery from! Do you have any recommendations? I'm in the market for a new ring binder, second year of university has produced a LOT of revision notes.

8 comments:

  1. I love the folders from Paperchase, they have some really cute girly designs

    Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep trying to stop myself from buying more! xx

      Delete
  2. I think I've yet to meet someone who doesn't love cute stationery! These are gorgeous, I always really like the ones in Smith's but they can be a bit more expensive xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely they've gotten crazily expensive! xx

      Delete
  3. Those folders are so pretty, I love the top one!
    Holly / Faceldn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Paperchase a few years ago, it's lasted beautifully :)

      Delete
  4. I agree with Megan. Like everyone I know loves stationary !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx