Monday, 24 March 2014

Sunday Snippets #8

Monday morning blogging / Sleepy work selfie / Reading for pleasure, something I haven't done in ages! / Loved the "Bare-faced Selfie" craze this week, did you donate? / Delicious spicy potato salad at uni / Mum made me a gorgeous decoupaged "C" for my shelf / I WILL have one of these babies in the next few years / Working on my travel minibook / Mini eggs are the highlight of Easter.
This past week has been completely topsy turvy! Our landlady has allowed builders to be in and out of our house every day (they're not even building in our house!) and it's completely disrupted us all... because they cut through our internet cable. It's only just been fixed today, even though it was cut on Thursday. 

With important final deadlines this week, I ended up going home for the weekend in an attempt to get work done. It didn't really work, but at least I have until Thursday to get my essays done. It's gotten to the point now where as long as I pass, I don't care what grade I get! I just want to go home. Only two weeks left.

In other news, I've been SO puppy broody lately. My dogs are now 6, 8 and 10, and whilst they're all still very bouncy, energetic and happy, I'm longing for puppy cuddles and games. It'll be at least a few years until I can get myself a puppy, but that hasn't stopped me looking in rescues! 

I must go and get some work done now, tell me about your week in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post, I love being nosy and seeing what people have got up to during the week!
    Kathleen xxx

    kathleenpavey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx