Thursday, 27 March 2014

The Bucket List

Now I'm not an ambitious person, so many items on this Bucket List will probably leave you thinking... "Really? I've done that 10 times." BUT, I'm still adding to it every day and there's so many things on here that would mean the world to me if I achieved them! I've been crossing things off as they happened (including the four-leafed clover one... I remembered that I'd done that years ago!) but I wanted to document them here also. I'm going to make a scrapbook as well, or perhaps a Smashbook... we all know how I love a bit of scrapbooking.

Without further ado, the list;
#1 Pass my driving test: 30th June 2014
#2 Get a tattoo
#3 Visit at least 20 different countries
#4 Visit Australia
#5 See a waterfall in person: 10th July 2014
#6 Visit South America...
#7 ... And North America
#8 Go to Disneyland OR Disneyworld
#9 Go to the Harry Potter studio tour in St Albans
#10 Get married
#11 Have a baby... or 3
#12 See the Northern Lights
#13 Leave notes around a town with an email address attached, and see who answers
#14 Go on a road trip
#15 Get a book or article published
#16 Put a padlock on the lover's bridge in Paris
#17 Climb the Eiffel Tower
#18 Reach 10,000 YouTube subscribers or more
#19 See the pyramids in Egypt
#20 See the Colosseum in Rome: 7th September 2013
#21 Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain in Rome: 6th September 2013
#22 Visit Africa
#23 Run the Race for Life at least once
#24 Raise my own dog, preferably adopted from a rescue shelter
#25 Kiss under mistletoe
#26 See The Lion King on stage
#27 Adopt an animal: 27th September 2013 (My bunny Wotsit!)
#28 Go camping
#29 Visit Scotland
#30 Go back to Ireland
#31 Attend or host a Murder Mystery party
#32 Find a four-leafed clover: August 2005... don't remember the exact day!
#33 Start Pilates or Yoga: Spring 2014
#34 Graduate from university with at least a 2:1 in my Bachelor's Degree
#35 Be in a magazine/newspaper: Wotsit's competition win, 1st May 2014
#36 Ride the London Eye
#37 Have flowers bought for me: 14th February 2014
#38 Take a photo at Platform 9 3/4 
#39 Kiss in a downpour of rain
#40 Go to a Holi Festival of Colours event
#41 Name a star
#42 Go on a girls' holiday
#43 Go on a couple's holiday: 5th-13th July 2014, Zadar, Croatia
#44 Keep a happiness/gratitude jar for a whole year
#45 Visit Asia
#46 Own a Macbook or an iMac
#47 Own a Nars blush
#48 Own a MAC lipstick
#49 Pay for Mum and I to get pampered... hair, nails, massages etc
#50 Indoor skydive
#51 Visit the Caribbean
#52 Visit Bali
#53 Visit at least 10 different European countries
#54 Volunteer at an animal shelter
#55 Visit a concentration camp: Berlin, 16th February 2009
#56 Own a record player
#57 Own and learn to use a sewing machine
So there we have it, my list as it currently stands. Some of them seem silly or materialistic, but I don't mind! A Bucket List is such a personal thing and I really debated even posting it or not. I can't wait to start crossing more things off. Do you have a list? What's on it? Let me know in the comments.

12 comments:

  1. ive always wanted to make a bucket list but never got round to it! i think i may make it my weekend mission to get once written!! i'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-take-3.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love this Chloe! Great idea and Northern Lights are on the list for me too! xoxo

    thebeautifulgoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend wants to see them too so hopefully we'll go on a mission to see them together! Haha x

      Delete
  3. This is such a good idea ! I think I might make one of these because even the simple things are always the important ones !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! That's why there's lots of little silly things on there too :) x

      Delete
  4. Awesome! I love looking at others peoples bucket lists, they always make me feel inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I got a lot of my ideas from other people!

      Delete
  5. Love reading other people's bucket lists! Your post among others even inspired me to do my own bucket list post (no worries, I kinda credited you for it;), good luck achieving it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx