Tuesday, 1 April 2014

A Peek at my Bedroom...











If you're wondering where yesterday's Sunday Snippets was, never fear! It'll be back next week, with two week's worth of photos.

I've moved home from university permanently now, and as I'll be redoing my room over the next few months, I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek into what it currently looks like. A lot of this stuff will stay the same, I'm just giving everything a lick of paint and getting new furniture.

As you can see, everything is very girly and Cath Kidston inspired... just what a girl wants! ;)

12 comments:

  1. your bedroom is so sweet! i love that ring holder! i'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/creme-sheen-in-heartbeat.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all the different floral patterns :) x
    xxcharlou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, I'm a little addicted to floral x

      Delete
  3. So cute and perfect and organised !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wish is was organised! Need to have a huge clear out soon, I have so much stuff that I don't need x

      Delete
  4. You have a super cute bedroom! The colours are amazing!
    You're really organised too!
    Wished my room was that neat :P

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou :) Haha it's not as organised as it looks!x

      Delete
  5. Your room is gorgeous! I'm excited to start organising mine properly when I'm home! xx
    Megan | Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a daunting task but I'm excited to redo mine, haha :) xx

      Delete
  6. I've have nominated your blog for the Very Inspiring blogger award. Check out my blog for more details...
    lizzieharrisonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    Love Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx