Wednesday, 16 April 2014

OOTD: Pastels and Florals




Not sure what happened in the necklace photo... I do actually have thumbs, but apparently they disappeared ;) Anyway! The weather has been lovely and sunny here lately (I really hope I haven't just jinxed it) and as per usual I've been addicted to pastels and florals. I went shopping with my Mum yesterday and picked up this baby pink, cropped jumper from Zara... for just £12.99! I'm not crazy about it with jeans/leggings as it's such an odd shape, but I love it tucked into skirts or shorts.

I also bought this skirt for £14.99 from New Look, and I absolutely love it. It's a vintage floral print with lots of bright, summery colours, but there's also mint green, baby pink and powder blue so you get those gorgeous pastel shades as well. I'm in love with it but I'd advise you go a size down... I bought this in an 8 and it's huge, I've cinched it in so much! My necklace was £5.99 from New Look also.

I'm just wearing this with some tan sandals, and I'm good to go! It's probably not quite warm enough for bare legs yet, but I'll live...

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful outfit, you made a good choice! I can't wait to wear my summery outfits, makes me feel so girly and happy!! <3 xx

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love it when the sun comes out! xx

      Delete
  2. Really lovely summer outfit! I love the skirt :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral skirt! I really need to start embracing light colours more!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute ! I can't wait to wear more summery things too !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx