Thursday, 17 April 2014

Stranded in my Bedroom...





Excuse the bunny poop! If you know a lot about rabbits, you'll probably know that not only do they poop alot, but it's also really important for them to live in pairs or groups. Today, I've been holed up in my room with these two cuties, Ted and Wotsit, in the hopes that they will fall in bunny love. Don't worry, they've both been neutered so there won't be any babies!

I just thought I would share these photos, as bunny posts have been popular in the past. So far the bonding is going well, and they seem to like each other! What have you been up to today?

7 comments:

  1. Your bunnies are so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Wow, keep up the good work!

    xCan you please visit/follow mine & my 14yr olds twins blog x
    P.s Do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? I'll follow you back ;) x

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww too cute !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Bunnies are adorable... Except when they scratch.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx