Monday, 14 April 2014

Sunday Snippets #10

Starting some exam revision / Washi tape obsessed / Feeling summery / New way of displaying Polaroids / Cocktail night with the girls / Giant teddy in Costco / Finally put film in my Diana Mini / Bought myself some flowers / Entered Wotsit into a competition / Addicted to strawberries / One of our guinea pigs, Elvis / Teddy Bun enjoying the sunshine / Ruby Dog / Boyfriend and I finally booked our Croatian holiday! / New Accessorize backpack - I'm in love / Flowers still going strong / Went on a walk to the woods with the dog / Couldn't decide which camera to take... took both! / Five more photos from our walk... / Fruit salad, yum! / Mini smarties are genius
Another big collage for this week's Sunday Snippets but for once, all the photos are from one week! This week I started revising for my exam (kind of... well not really) and discovered that my washi tape obsession is getting a little out of hand. We've had some lovely sunshine so I've busted out some of my summer clothes, and spent a lot of time outside taking photos.

I'm also trying to eat a little better and be more active, hence the long dog walks and lots of fruit photos. I love vegetables and healthy food but I tend to snack on junk, so this week I've made a conscious effort to make healthier choices. It's going okay I guess, though I've still eaten far too many bags of doritos. 

The best thing that happened this week was that I spent the weekend with my boyfriend (as always) and we booked our first holiday together! We're off to Zadar in Croatia at the beginning of July, spending a few days by the beach, and a day or two in a National Park visiting the Plitvice Lakes. We've managed to do it pretty cheaply and I'm so excited. 

Been up to anything exciting this week? :)

PS: I entered Wotsit bunny (who you all loved seeing photos of the other week!) into a Facebook competition to win £1000. I doubt we'll win, but I appreciate every vote. You can vote once every 24 hours too :) Please click on the link and vote for her? She's a cutie... http://bit.ly/1evQjhL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx