Sunday, 20 April 2014

Sunday Snippets #11

Brother treated Mum and I to a Starbucks / New clothing purchases / Yummy breakfast / Teddy and Wotsit bun buns / I hit 2000 subscribers! / Present from Mumma / Easter goodies / Cupcakes from my Nanny / Bunny Haribo
Just a few photos this week, as I barely did anything! I've just been enjoying the sunshine, (which ended abruptly today with rain, boohoo)  successfully getting two of my bunnies to be friends, and enjoying Easter weekend with my boyfriend and his family, and then with my family today. It's been lovely!

Probably one of the best things about this week, is that my YouTube channel hit over 2000 subscribers. I was SO overwhelmed and excited, I may or may not have squealed a bit.

As usual, I hope you've had a great week, what did you get up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx