Friday, 6 June 2014

Documenting Photos of Your Pets...










For the last few years, I have been a regular user of photo-printing websites, due to my obsession for scrapbooking and filling my bedroom with mismatched, shabby chic photo frames. Many of these websites offer really good deals on batch-printing every now and again, and I use these as an excuse to order all of my recent pet photos.

Now, like most pet-owners, I take far too many photos of my animals, and for the longest time they all just sat in a drawer or in an ugly photo album after I had them printed. Over the last few weeks though, I've picked out a pile of my absolute favourites and have slowly been working on this little photo journal. 

The journal itself is another one of the La de Dah journals, like the one I've been using to document my travels; (I wrote a post on it, you can see the photos here) I absolutely love this journalling range, and have since bought all three journals and all the available embellishments! This orange one is the "Creative" one, and I love how the pages are so colourful and pretty that I barely have to embellish at all.

I've just posted a few of my favourite pages here for you, in the hopes that it will inspire you to do something a little different with your pet photos, or even just any spare photos that are sitting around :)

4 comments:

  1. Awww your bunnies are so cute!! I've always wanted to make a scrapbook but I definitely have to take more photos first!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh good idea. I must have 1000 of Pepe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea! I used to think that I took way too many photos of my cats, but earlier this year one died and I was so happy that I had a million photos of him to look at <3

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx