Thursday, 5 June 2014

My Project Life Spread: April 2014 #2






Back again with more of April's Project Life! These two pages continue to document the first week of April, but it's a little out of chronological order. The page that you see on the right actually includes photos mainly from the 1st April, as it was my brother's 17th birthday party with our family.

Again, I mainly used washi tape and wood veneer to embellish, and I let the photos, cards and journalling do most of the talking. Again, the large letter stickers are American Crafts Thickers, and I love the simplicity of the font.

Other than that, I don't really know what to tell you guys? What would you like to me to talk about in my crafty posts? Do you have any questions?

2 comments:

  1. I really wish I can be as creative as you! It is amazing♡♡

    -Noor
    Norziee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx