Wednesday, 4 June 2014

My Project Life Spread: April 2014


This is my Project Life page that documents the first week of April, when I moved home from university. I absolutely love Project Life, but I only use it in the summer months at the moment. As of 2015, I may use PL all year through with just a few 12x12 layouts sprinkled into my albums, as I really do just love the ease and simplicity of pocket scrapbooking.

I kept things really simple, though the page looks busy as the cards are so colourful. I used lots of washi tape and some wood veneer, and I LOVE the letter stickers I used to spell out "Back Home". They are American Craft Thickers, designed by Crate Paper. 

What I love about Project Life is that I can document all the little every day things that wouldn't make it into a normal scrapbook layout; like the supplies I bought myself from Hobbycraft, or the fact that I got my first DSLR. I also love that even though I usually have more photos than there are on this page, there's always room for journalling and recording little random stories that I'd forget otherwise.

Do you have a scrapbook? Maybe you have a journal that you record your every day life in? If you don't, do you think you ever would start scrapbooking? I'll be back tomorrow with the next few pages of my April Project Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx