Tuesday, 17 June 2014

(Very late) Sunday Snippets #15

A Wreck this Journal page / Sorting out my scrapbooks / IKEA haulin' / 2 x cacti garden photos, I'm obsessed / Ruby dog / Another Wreck this Journal page / A day in boyfriend's swimming pool / One of our chickens enjoying the sunshine / Blue skies / Watching cricket / Taking a candid photo of my Dad and a friend / New vintage camera / Yet another WTJ page / Scrapbook haul / More sunshine / Paperchase haul / Yet more new stationery / 3 x old photos in honour of Fathers' Day / Nanny Sheila's victoria sponge cake / New bedroom furniture / Little Buddha for my room / Picnic with my friends in the sunshine
I know this is late, two days to be exact, but I had two weeks' worth of photos to share with you and I didn't want to leave it any longer.

Considering how awful I've felt lately, the last two weeks were pretty good. I spent a little more time with my friends, had two nice weekends with my boyfriend and spent a LOT of time sunbathing. Unfortunately the sun seems to have gone back into hibernation now, but it was lovely whilst it lasted... I even got some tan lines, which for me is a miracle.

As you can tell from the photos, I've also spent an obscene amount of money on stuff for my bedroom, books, stationery and scrapbooking goodies. I'm supposed to be saving, but it just isn't happening. I think it's a side effect of being a bit down (and reading too many beautiful blogs).

This past weekend saw the return of Fathers' Day, and my Dad spent the majority of the day putting together my new bed and other furniture bless him; I'm very grateful and I love how my room is starting to look.

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx