Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Croatia Pt. 4 | Travel Chatter






I'm so sorry I've been MIA for the last few days! I haven't been massively busy, I just needed a few days to switch off and be with my boyfriend etc etc. (It's actually our one year anniversary today, n'aww) I'm finally back though, with the final few photos that I want to share from our holiday to Croatia.

These photographs were all taken on our final day in Zadar, when we got a ferry over to Preko (a beautiful little spot on a neighbouring island). I was absolutely stunned at how beautiful the views were, and how clear the water was. Believe it or not, this day was the first time that I swam properly in the sea during this trip! I'd been in the sea obviously, but hadn't gone for a proper swim. We sunbathed, swam, read, went for a little walk and had pizza at a cute restaurant near the harbour... it was a beautiful day and was the perfect way to spend our last afternoon in Croatia.

The last photo is, yet again, of the Sea Organ. We went and sat there for a little while on our last evening, watching a storm gather over the opposite islands and enjoying the sunset. It was very bittersweet; knowing I had to come home to dissertation research wasn't a very nice thought!

So there you have it, the last couple of photos from Croatia. It was a wonderful holiday and a beautiful country, if you have the chance I'd definitely recommend visiting it. If you have any questions, let me know! :)

2 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful! I'm hopefully going Croatia next summer, 'cos my best friend is from Slovenia and always goes to Croatia for a couple of weeks! :D happy anniversary to you and your beau also <3
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful! And aww thankyou xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx