Thursday, 24 July 2014

New Additions to my Bedroom...




If you watch my videos on YouTube, (you can find my channel here) you'll know that for the past few months, I've been redoing my bedroom. I previously had pine furniture and absolutely zero storage space, so I figured it was about time I changed things up. 

Everything is now more shabby chic/floral/vintagey, and that's just the way I like it! My Mum and I have upcycled my bedside table and chest of drawers using Annie Sloan chalk paint in Old White, I bought an IKEA Kallax unit to store all of my scrapbooking stuff, (post coming soon!) a cheap bookcase from Argos houses all my favourite books, and my Mum treated me to a new bed frame from Argos as well. 

The vintage map is from Paperchase and I absolutely adore it. It's A3 size and fits perfectly in the spot I planned for it. Eventually I want to attach it to a whiteboard (if I can find one the right size) so I can put little magnets on the countries that I've been to. 

A bit of a random post, but I hope you enjoyed seeing the little changes to my bedroom! When it's all completely finished, a room tour will definitely be on the cards.

I hope you're all well,

16 comments:

  1. I really want a map, my dads girlfriend has an absolutely huuuuge one that covers her whole kitchen wall and my dads adores it!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    Enter my giveaway here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the vintage map, it looks soo... vintage! haha! x

    www.rawrbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room looks so lovely and cosy! I'm currently buying things for my new uni room and now I want that poster!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great taste & the map looks fab! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the map seems to be very popular with everyone :D x

      Delete
  5. Your bedroom is gorgeous, so girly! x

    Under Blue Lights

    ReplyDelete
  6. The map is amazing! If that map would go with my room, I would have definitely been grabbing one!
    Paige | The Joys Of Being Paige x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woowwww your room is so so cute! I'm dying to do my room up, it's awful :/ I've always wanted a world map so i can pin on it where i've been and where to go! Love the storage for your scrapbooking :) x
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! It's not finished just yet, I still have some furniture that needs painting and there's some stuff to go into storage, I only photographed the pretty bits ;) x

      Delete
  8. Beautiful room, wish I could do my daughter's up that nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get some real bargains if you hunt around! :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx