Monday, 14 July 2014

Sunday (Monday!) Snippets #17

I passed my driving test and second year of uni! | Catching up on Project Life | My new favourite cleanser | An excited "I'm going on holiday!" selfie | Mine and Will's first night in Zadar | Views from the island | Blue Lagoon | A storm's brewing... | Old buildings | Finding English tea was a miracle! | Pretty view from our window | Sunbathing | Another island | Last day tanning | Souvenirs...
I'm back! I'm so sorry that I left my blog neglected whilst I was away, I really should have scheduled some posts but I was just so busy the week before my holiday and it didn't happen.

My first big bit of news is that I passed my driving test, and I got a 2:1 in my second year of university! I was so, so happy and relieved and I'm relishing the new found freedom that being able to drive brings with it. I've been driving all over the place in my little car and it's brilliant! 

Obviously the most exciting news is that my boyfriend and I went on holiday last week, and we spent 8 days in Zadar, Croatia. It was absolutely beautiful; I'll be writing a few posts about our experiences soon, including a lot of lovely photos. I loved (nearly!) every second of it and I feel like we really needed the time away together. 

I hope you guys have had a lovely couple of weeks!
                                                               

4 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can see it on my blog here xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a lovely holiday and congrats on passing your driving test and second year! I passed my driving test a couple of years ago and you're right; the freedom it gives you is amazing. xx

    Megan // Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much :) And yep it's such a relief! xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx