Monday, 11 August 2014

Baby Bunnies?! | Meet my Fosters!





Hello everyone!

Today I'm introducing you to my new little sweethearts; Noodles (white lionhead) and Pickle (lop cross-breed). As you can see, they are beyond adorable!

I have taken them on as fosters from Southampton Rabbit Rescue, which means that I will take care of them until they are ready to go on to their "forever home". I'm totally in love with them and would love to keep them, but as of right now I have my sensible head on, and they are not actually my pets; they belong to the rescue.

They're between 8-10 weeks old right now and are both little boys, so within a few weeks hormones will hit and they'll probably start fighting. I want to avoid this at all costs, and I'm currently fundraising so that we can get them neutered asap. Neutering gets rid of all those nasty hormones, and should ensure that they can stay living together happily; something that is really, really important to me. I'm trying to raise about £200 in all, as these cuties also need vaccinating. 

If you would like to donate any money to their cause, they have their own gofundme page here; www.gofundme.com/cpedko Alternatively, they even have their own PayPal account! If you'd like to donate to their PayPal account, the email address that you need to type in on your PayPal page is fosterbunfundraising@outlook.com :) Please, please don't feel like you have to donate; I just thought it was worth a try and I'm trying to get the word out. Even if you just share the link, that's a great help too!

As always, here's the corresponding video :)



I hope you're having a lovely day,

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhh they are adorable!!! Look at those little noses ahhh! Beth xxx

    http://doodleanddaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are so sweet aren't they! xx

      Delete
  2. Ah they're such cuties. It must be so hard having to give them back! But you're doing a great thing for them :)

    Jenny xx

    ramblingsofajaffacat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes wonder if I'll be able to give them back :O xx

      Delete
  3. Omgosh I've been wanting a little lionhead rabbit for so so long! If only I wasn't going to University this year :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are soooo adorable! Pickle reminds me of my previous bunny that I had. I'm glad you're taking the time and effort to foster them until they find a permanent home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw every time i come to your blog i'm like "it's so cute and lovely here" :') they are so sweet and bless you for looking after them! My cousins have just got lil bunnies and I was snuggling one for ages and it weed all over me! Just after they'd told me "oh they've never had any accidents on anyone!" typical! xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your lovely comment :) And haha that really is typical! xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx