Thursday, 14 August 2014

Croatia Travel Album | La de Dah Journal





Hey everyone, 

Today on my channel I'm sharing my Croatian travel album! Nearly everything I used was from the La de Dah journalling range* (kindly sent to me by Trimcraft to review, however I absolutely loved the range beforehand and had already bought their entire first line with my own money!) The colours and style of this journal, the Boho journal, were absolutely perfect for my holiday snaps and truly, these scrapbooks are a joy to work with. Every page is like a work of art! Where scrapbooking is concerned, it's much easier to see the pages rather than try and gage an idea from a description, so as usual I filmed a video! Here it is; 

 

I hope you're all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx