Friday, 22 August 2014

La de Dah Scrapbook Supplies! | Full Review Video





First of all, I'd like to apologise for the fact that this post, and my last one, are lacking in text; I've just been so exhausted lately and writing blog posts has been low on my priority list. Dissertation work, visiting with family and taking care of the animals has had to come first I'm afraid!

Anyway; around 6 weeks ago, Trimcraft generously sent me their new range of La de Dah journals and embellishments, and after a few months of using and enjoying them... it's time for a full video review! As you can see from the video, I absolutely love this brand and I happily would have purchased all of these items myself, (the same way I purchased their entire first collection!) had it not been sent to me first.

Here is the video!


Have a lovely day, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx