Monday, 4 August 2014

My Planner Set-Up, and How I Stay Organised!




My name is Chloé, and I'm addicted to planners. Yep, it's true. Planners are a new obsession of mine, and I absolutely love how organised and "put together" I feel since I've been using them properly. 

The blue/floral planner was £8 in the Paperchase sale, but unfortunately it's no longer available. It's in the Personal size, and conveniently I use this as my personal planner! Appointments, meetings, social gatherings, university and work schedule... it all goes into this planner. As a scrapbooker, I obviously decorate all my pages! My favourite supplies are washi tape, adorable post-it notes, and of course... stickers. You can never have too many stickers. I wanted to set it up "just-so", so I also used scrapbook paper to create personalised dividers and laminated them to keep them pristine. (Yes, I know I have a problem haha).

The neon pink planner is an A5 Filofax Clipbook, and this is the binder that helps me to organise everything blogging/YouTube related. It was £15 from WH Smith which yes, is extortionate, but it's also the PERFECT planner for organising your posting schedule thanks to the brilliant inserts; (if you'd like to see these, and an in-depth look at both planners, then watch the video below!). I plan every single blog and YouTube post on a monthly insert, and then write myself an in-depth to-do list. I also track my social media analytics in this planner.

As mentioned, here is the video;


Just as a little aside, I hope that displaying my videos within blogposts isn't annoying for any of you. I was really struggling to find the motivation and inspiration to work on my blog, but since linking my videos and posts together (I.E., creating a video about my planners and writing a post about them on the same day) I've been so much more excited about my blog and I feel much more organised. Like I said, I hope having my videos here doesn't bother anyone, as I'm really enjoying the set-up.

Have a lovely evening! 
 

4 comments:

  1. I really love the combined video / post idea but I was wondering if you could post a link too for us mobile users out here :) I know it's more work but I would really love to see the videos !
    Also I am trying to make some sort of filofax type thing to organise haha ! Love them !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe, discovered your blog through your You Tube video on planners. I found it really helpful as I have been debating which planner, bound or filofax but as you know they're quite pricey but I after watching your video I am going to try out the Filofax Clipbook. I think it will suit my needs and I will be able to put my own touches on it too without having to spend a fortune (note to self do not go and buy a ton of washi tape). Thanks Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloe, discovered your blog through your You Tube video on planners. I found it really helpful as I have been debating which planner, bound or filofax but as you know they're quite pricey but I after watching your video I am going to try out the Filofax Clipbook. I think it will suit my needs and I will be able to put my own touches on it too without having to spend a fortune (note to self do not go and buy a ton of washi tape). Thanks Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx