Thursday, 28 August 2014

Pretty Bedroom Storage!





Hi everyone!

I thought I'd film a super short video today on a few little storage solutions I have in my bedroom, specifically all the pretty jars I have! I'm thinking of making these short, snappy videos a more regular thing; they give a little insight into my room whilst it's not quite ready to be shown in a full room-tour, and they don't take up much of my/your time! :)

As someone who scrapbooks a lot, and is often in the middle of some other crafty project, good storage is really essential for me! I don't have a lot of space in my bedroom and as a result, I often go for storage solutions that are fit for purpose, but will also look nice if I have to leave them out on show. For example, I've got a beautiful patterned box full of old school stationery, that sits prettily under my dressing table! It looks cute, so who cares if it's absolutely full to the brim with old rubbish ;)

In terms of my scrapbook supplies, jars and baskets are a win win situation; my stuff looks pretty, and it's all organised! My favourite places to pick up jars etc are IKEA, B&M and Home Bargains. None of the storage items above cost more than £3, which I think is fab.

If you'd like to see more, here's the (very short) video;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx