Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Project Life Share | Croatia 2014





Hello everyone!

Unfortunately I'm feeling pretty poorly today, and I'm in desperate need of a nap, so I'm not really up to writing the long detailed post that I had intended! I may come back and edit this tomorrow if I have time, but for now I just wanted to say that I've shared my Croatian holiday Project Life pages on my YouTube channel today. For all you mobile device users you can find the video here, (just for you Eb!) otherwise you can view the video below.


I hope you're having a wonderful day! 

4 comments:

  1. The pages are lovely! :)
    I tagged you in my latest post on my blog, and I'd love it if you had a look at it!xx

    www.clarasmindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice blog layout! Fresh, polished, pretty (and really, what more could you ask for). I've nominated you for the Beautiful Blog Award, check out the post here! xx

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pages look absolutely amazing, the book will be such a great keep sake!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scrapbooks are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx