Tuesday, 12 August 2014

(Very Late!) Sunday Snippets #19

Dissertation books / Share a coke with... Chloe! / Nerds / Present from boyfriend / Starbucks with a friend / Hayling Island harbour / My foster bunnies! / Treated myself a little / More of the foster babies <33
What an busy week last week was! I know I'm posting this late, but I really have been all over the place. I met up with friends a lot, drove all over the place running various errands, looked after my nephew for a few days, visited our new holiday caravan, picked up my new foster bunnies and spent the weekend out with my boyfriend! 

It was a lovely week, unlike this one so far, (but more on that another day!) and I can't believe we're already 12 days into August. Here's last week's Weekly Vlog;

 

I hope you're all having a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love those share a coke bottles, they're so cute! That's a lot of books...good luck with your dissertation! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx