Tuesday, 26 August 2014

(Very Late!) Sunday Snippets #21!

Bringing back the photos of sleepy Noodles, it's just too cute! / Setting up my new Paperchase planner / Replying to my penpals / Studying, studying, studying, / More stationery buys! / My comfy bed / Boyfriend looking silly in said comfy bed / Mum sent me a photo of my Dad on their weekend away / Bunny cuteness in my bedroom decor!
I honestly don't have a lot to tell you this week, you'll be able to see from the video that I did absolutely nothing really! The weather has taken a turn for the worse and I think it's safe to say that summer is officially over: *cries into pillow* 

You might see that yet again there's a bit of a planner/stationery theme; it's becoming an obsession! I'm addicted to planners and absolutely love my new one that a YouTube friend sent me, it's perfect for everything I like to include in an organiser. I've also bought cute letter sets so that I can reply to my penpals, lots of "Back to School" stationery from W.H. Smith and I think I've finally decided on how I'm going to write in my journal from now on... (I hate the Dear Diary style of journaling, I give up after about a day!) Like I said... stationery has become an obsession.

I just thought I would add onto the end here, that I received nearly £30 in donations for the bunnies the other day! It was so generous of my online friends :) I now have enough to get one bunny neutered, but I'm still fundraising for their vaccinations, and the second neuter. If you'd like to donate, they have their own fundraising page HERE, and they also have their own PayPal account for those that prefer PayPal. The address for that is: fosterbunfundraising@outlook.com :)

Here's this week's vlog;


I hope you're all well! 

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and omg I'm in love!! Everything about it is so cute and adorable and I have a huge stationary and notebook obsession too aha! xx http://ridawkward-and-hyperbubbly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx