Monday, 15 September 2014

Current Journals and Planners! | September 2014


I love journals and planners, you guys know this already. What you might not know though is that I'm so obsessed with them, that I have 11 I use on a regular basis. Yep, 11. A five-year memory book, a Wreck this Journal, listography books, an art journal... you name it, I probably own and use it.

I'm actually working full-time this week and haven't had a chance to put a proper post together, but I did pre-film a video showing you all my journals and what I use them for... feel free to give it a watch!


Hope you're all well, I can't wait for this week to be over so that I have a little more free time again!

 

5 comments:

  1. Wow 11?! Now thats dedications! I always love the idea of a journal or at least a diary to keep up with appointments and stuff but after a few months I seem to fail at updating them.
    The 5 year memory book looks so interesting though!

    Best wishes, Danielle x
    http://www.underlandtowonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm usually like! I love bullet journalling though, super easy and I use it every day :D x

      Delete
  2. Wow how do you manage to keep up with 11 journals? I struggle to keep up with two haha. Your journals and planners are so pretty, I love the Paperchase journal and I really like the idea of the book journal, I think I might do the same! Also I love your sketches and collages!

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha like I said in the video I don't write in them all every day! Only one or two get written in all the time, and the rest are just whenever I feel like writing in them. Book journals are great, it's interesting to see what I've been reading months afterwards :) x

      Delete
  3. Awesome! I just found all my old and current journals (we recently moved) time to get back into things :D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx