Monday, 1 September 2014

Sunday Snippets #22!

Starbucks date with my Mum and brother / Little Wotsit in a grump / Selfie! / Pet binder / Planner obsession continues / In love with the WRMK instagram albums / Current planners and journals / Birthday presents! / Beautiful framed postcards / Cupcakes my Nanny made / Me about to eat one of the cupcakes! / Presents from my lovely boyfriend / Will and I / Birthday cake! / Stationery goodies
Hello everyone! I hope you've had a lovely week. 

This week flew by, and for the most part it's been great! Fairly unproductive again, but great nonetheless. As you can see, my stationery addiction has continued and I don't think it'll be letting up any time soon. 

Unfortunately, one of our chickens was put to sleep this Thursday, and you'll see from the vlog that I was absolutely gutted. I tried to put it to the back of my mind though as it was my birthday on Sunday, and I didn't want to be feeling down again.

For those wondering, I turned 20 and I had an absolutely wonderful day. I was spoilt rotten by my family and my boyfriend, and it was just lovely! I received some gorgeous presents (that I will share on my channel tomorrow) and had a game of bowling with my boyfriend for a laugh. He beat me, but that's nothing new.... I'm shocking at bowling. 

If you'd like to watch the vlog, here it is!


Hope you're having a lovely day, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx