Sunday, 14 September 2014

Sunday Snippets #24!

More pretty new books! / Gossamer Blue September scrapbooking kit is gorgeous! / New bookshelves / First ever Pumpkin Spice Latte... hated it! / Progress photos of my upcycled chest of drawers / Cuppa and kindle

Wow, a Sunday Snippets that's actually being posted on a Sunday... miracle!  

This week felt very, very busy compared to last week, but yet again I feel as though I have very little to tell you all! 

I received lots of pretty things in the post this week though; more pretty books, penpal letters, my Gossamer Blue September kit... as well as that, my endlessly clever Mum upcycled my chest of drawers for me! It looks absolutely amazing; if you watch this week's vlog you'll see that it was originally a horrible pine thing, and now it's absolutely stunning. Finally, my room is complete and I can film a room tour!

Other than trying my first pumpkin spice latte (I really didn't like it), shopping trips and yet more visits to the vets, not much else happened this week. Here's the vlog as usual;


I actually really love the vlog this week, I think I seem much happier than usual.

Have a lovely week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx