Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Christmas Haul in October?! | Craft Items & Pet Toys



Hi everyone!

So, I went a little Christmas crazy. I LOVE Christmas, it's my favourite time of year (cliché, I know) and I'm always giddy with excitement by the time it comes around in December. This year though, things are going to be pretty rubbish (it's the first Christmas without my Nan, and my boyfriend is away from the 6th December-2nd January... in Africa. With a girl. Yeah, it's going to be pretty horrendous). 

But anyway, I tend to let myself wallow in misery and I really don't want to do that this year! Christmas is still my favourite holiday and I'm determined to make the best of things. As a result, I've been doing some Christmas shopping, and getting all my crafty bits and pieces ready to document the Christmas season.

I went a little nuts in Hobbycraft, practically emptying the Christmas section! Then, I popped by Pets at Home and picked up a load of Christmas themed-toys for the bunnies to enjoy in December. Because you know, pets need presents too. Obviously ;)

I filmed and uploaded a video of all the goodies last week, if you'd like to have a looksie at what I bought! There's just too much to list it all here:


I hope you're all having a good week!

PS: Have you entered my Kawaii Box giveaway? You can find it here :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh I love crafting and scrapbooking!
    I'm having major haul envy and I'm glad someone else is getting festive too!
    <3 Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! Yes I love the festive season <3 x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx