Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Harry Potter Studio Tour! | Sept. 2014







Hello! 

It feels like WEEKS since I last sat down to write a proper blogpost... probably because it is! I've just published a little stationery haul video, but I wanted to tell you all about my trip to the Warner Brothers Studio Tour in St. Albans recently.

I'm a Potter Nerd. I really am, and I'm not even ashamed. A few years ago I was one of the first million people allowed to use Pottermore, I could probably recite the whole book series to you and people who have only watched the films and then call themselves fans... well, they make my blood boil! (Sorry to any of you who may be reading this post, haha)

My boyfriend knows how much I love Harry Potter, and so he bought us tickets to visit the tour for our anniversary (which was all the way back in July!) I was beside myself with excitement, and when the doors to the Great Hall opened I felt like I could cry! From beginning to end, the tour is absolutely incredible and was so worth the money. I felt completely overwhelmed, and seeing the level of detail that goes into the films was just amazing. 

If you're a Harry Potter fan you really need to visit the tour; I'm hoping to take my Nan there for Christmas as she's desperate to go. The studio is really easy to get to via the motorway, and it's all really well organised. The gift shop is fabulous too! 

Here's a brief little video:


Have a lovely evening guys :)

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm so jealous - I'm desperate to go here! x

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha totally agree with you! I once started talking to another fan about the books and she said "Oh I didn't know about that bit. I've never read the books". YOU WHAT?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning to go in a few weeks! So excited it looks amazing!

    something-sarah-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been but I'd love to go one day! Glad you had a fun day :)

    http://ridawkward-and-hyperbubbly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super jealous, I've wanted to go for ages! I'm glad you had a good time :)

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so fun! I'm a huge Potter fan and it's one of my dreams to got there! I'm glad you had fun :)
    xHeidi
    http://heidis1haven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx