Friday, 17 October 2014

October Gossamer Blue Kit! | Project Life Scrapbooking


So it's no secret, I have a love affair with scrapbooking. So much so, that I was finding myself spending hundreds every few months on scrapbooking supplies... and obviously on a student budget that really isn't feasible. Soooo I'm sure I've told you all of this before, but basically I thought that subscribing to a scrapbooking kit would help me curb my spending, but also allow me to continue documenting my life. It's worked!

I've been receiving the Gossamer Blue Life Pages kit (their version of a Project Life kit, kind of) since June, and I'm completely head-over-heels in love with it. Every month, for the bargain price of £20.50 (including postage!) I get enough scrapbooking supplies on my doorstep to last me the month, and as of yet I haven't been disappointed by a single kit.

It does ship from the US, so I receive my kit a few days after everyone else, but that really doesn't bother me and it's 100% worth the money. I only included a sneaky, blurry photo as I'd love for you to watch my video/go onto the Gossamer Blue website and really see the kit for yourself... however, I appreciate that some of you will just want to know, in black and white, what items I received this month. Here's a little list:
  • 24 3×4 journaling cards – Traci Reed for Gossamer Blue
  • 6 4×6 journaling cards – Traci Reed for Gossamer Blue
  • Stamp Set – Concept by Michelle Wooderson, manufactured by Elle’s Studio
  • Acrylic Pieces – One Little Bird for Gossamer Blue
  • Vellum Pieces – One Little Bird For Gossamer Blue
  • Wood Pieces – Traci Reed for Gossamer Blue
  • Mint Julep Ride Label Stickers – My Mind’s Eye
  • One random Just Sayin’ Photo Overlay – My Mind’s Eye
  • Scrumptious Brads – Chickaniddy Crafts
  • Nine & Co. Alpha Stickers – Teresa Collins
You also receive some free cut files and printables! I must admit, I don't make enough use of the printables.

I was so enamoured with this month's kit that I filmed a little first impressions video:


I hope you're all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx