Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Stationery & Scrapbooking Goodness | Haul




Hello everyone! 

It's been forever since I posted, I know. Work and university is so intense, and I only have time to create content for my blog OR YouTube channel... as my channel is growing quite rapidly at the moment, I'm afraid that it has been winning! 

Anyway, I am back today with a good old fashioned stationery and scrapbooking haul. A couple of weeks ago I was browsing my YouTube subscriptions, and I came across a video that was discussing a "Linky Box". As it turns out, a "Linky Box" is actually a stationery subscription box, run by a company called Linky's Dream. Unfortunately these were out of stock when I had a look at the site (she now has a few extras up for grabs!) but I bought a gorgeous selection of other things from her.

Leah is a lovely lady and personalises EVERYTHING, even the parcel itself was wrapped in tissue paper that had my name spelled out in stickers. 

I just wanted to make a little video showing everything I bought (and some extras) as the company was such a joy to order from. Please do go and check out the website!


I hope you enjoy the video and that you're having a lovely evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx