Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Sunday Snippets #26!

Dissertation research / Planning / Making handmade beds for the bunnies / A study snack / Happy mail! / Gorgeous new planner pages / To-Do list / Pretty Nahla Bun / Rainy day necessity; tea!

I know, I know. I didn't post again last week. I'm just so overwhelmed by everything! How do the rest of you girls do it?! I honestly have no idea how to balance my uni work, job, youtube and blog... especially since I do try to see my friends and boyfriend once a week too. Y'know... got to have some sort of a social life right? 

Last week was fairly uneventful, and I only posted one video (a book haul, surprise surprise!) which also explains the lack of blog posts. For those who don't know, my blog posts are always on the same topics as my videos to make life easier; therefore if a video doesn't get posted, neither does a blog post.

I spent a lot of time researching and attempting to organise my days, but to be honest I think it's about time I really buckled down and made proper headway with my uni work. With that said, I'm off to get some reading done! 

Here's the weekly vlog:



Hope you're all well, 

6 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more, I don't know how people manage uni, a job, a blog and a social life never midn YouTube too, I so wish I could be more organised with it all! P.S. that photo of Nahla is gorgeous, what a cutie x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so difficult! I've been just barely keeping my head above water really, but my blog has completely fallen by the wayside.

      And aww thankyou, she's gorgeous and she knows it! x

      Delete
  2. It is so hard trying to keep up your blog with everything else on top haha!
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I always wonder how the "big bloggers" do it... and then I realise it's their full-time job too haha. x

      Delete
  3. Cute pics, I want that pastry!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx