Sunday, 19 October 2014

Sunday Snippets #27

Rainy autumn days / My Kawaii Box arrived for review / Went a bit Christmas crazy with pet toys and craft stuff / New planner set-up / Study procrastination / Study selfie / Much-needed bath / Planning and tea / Beautiful snail mail / A look at what was in the envelope / My niece's 4th birthday party / Trying to remember this today... / More study procrastination
... Just like that, another week has flown by! I can't quite believe how quickly the days are going; I know everyone says that, but honestly it really will be Christmas before we know it and that terrifies me.

This week saw yet more studying, typical autumn weather, beautiful penpal letters and lots of tea. I received my first Kawaii Box for review; an adorable little slice of girly goodness that I will be posting about next week, and I went a little Christmas crazy on my way home from university on Tuesday. 

I've also kicked my planning up a notch, as I'm finding that without writing a to-do list every evening, I'm getting very little done. With more university deadlines looming, and the intention of participating in NaNoWriMo next month (National Novel Writing Month) I need to get my butt in gear!

In other news, yesterday was my little niece's 4th birthday party... isn't she just gorgeous? I love her to bits, can't believe how grown up she's looking.

There's no Weekly Vlog this Sunday, as honestly, I kept forgetting to film!

Hope you all had a fabulous week guys, speak to you soon, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx