Thursday, 19 March 2015

My 2014 Scrapbook Album | Flip-Through



Hi everyone! Long time no see!

I think the last time I blogged was in November 2014... shocking, I know. University, life in general... it all got a bit crazy and something had to give. Unfortunately, that was my blog. I have recently handed in my dissertation though, and have just two weeks of university left, so I have a little more time on my hands and I'm hoping to get my blog back on track! 

I thought I'd come back with a nice easy post, and show you a flip-through of my 2014 scrapbook album. I finished it a few weeks back and I absolutely love it, Project Life is such a fabulous way of documenting your life and preserving your memories; I'm so glad I discovered it in 2013. 

A few little FAQs, before I link the video for you;

  1. Where do you get your albums/cards/embellishments from?
    I get all my supplies from Hey Little Magpie (a UK website), HobbyCraft etc. I used to be subscribed to the Gossamer Blue Life Pages kit, and lots of the cards came from there.
  2. I don't know where to start... where can I find inspiration?
    Pinterest, Youtube, other blogs... there are so many talented scrapbookers out there. Go on instagram and type in "#projectlife"... you'll be inspired in no time!
  3. Are you subscribed to a kit club?
    Not any more, no, but I really recommend it. Kit clubs send you a monthly box of goodies for your scrapbooking, it really helped me stay inspired and motivated to do Project Life. I'm thinking of subscribing to a kit again very soon.
Okay, I think that's it! Like I said, I filmed a flip-through of the entire album, with a voiceover and lots of close-up photos;


I'm so glad to finally be back, I hope to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. Wows. Your scrap book is so pretty!!
    I've recently got my photos all printed to go into mine but this has inspired me to get on and do it so thank you :)
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s such a great post! Thank you for sharing this!
    By the way, I’m in love with your blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx