Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Huge June/July Book Haul!



I didn't buy books for a long time... and then in June and July I went crazy. 

I'm not sure why book buying comes in such waves for me. I'll honestly go months without feeling the urge to splurge... and then all of a sudden I blink and I'm in Waterstones, with an armful of YA and no recollection of how I got there *ahem*.

June and July were full of book-buying, and I thought I'd share some of my purchases with you here (but primarily in a video on my YouTube channel, which you can find below.) The books I picked up were;

. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (a signed copy!!)
. You by Caroline Kepnes
. The Great Gatsby & The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald
. The Princess Diaries books 1-10 by Meg Cabot
. Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot
. Armada by Ernest Cline (another signed copy!!)
. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee (review coming soon)
. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
. All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doer
. Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten
. Room by Emma Donoghue
. Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier
. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma (already read it, wasn't too impressed sadly!)
. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
. Angela Carter's Book of Fairy Tales
. The Arabian Nights
. Hans Christian Andersen's Fairy Tales


Embarrassingly... those aren't the only books I bought in June and July, and I've bought more since. We'll save those for the next haul though, heh. 

If you want to see the books properly and hear me ramble about them, here's my video!


I hope you're all well, and I will speak to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a tonne of books (and I'm very jealous)! Of those you've bought I've only read The Great Gatsby, All The Light We Cannot See, and Room but all 3 are fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't WAIT to read All the Light we Cannot See, I've heard amazing things about it. I read The Great Gatsby last year but didn't actually own it... so of course I HAD to pick up that pretty edition :P

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx